Arugula, Honey and Pecan Salad Topped with Goats Cheese (Grilled Lamb Option)
Availability varies by market
Molson Canadian 67
Molson Canadian 67 light, sweet malts is a perfect companion to the nutty pepper flavour of the salad while the clean, crisp fresh taste cuts through the richness of the grilled lamb.
- 8 lamb chops, about 2 centimeters thick
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30g) fresh rosemary leaves, picked and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30g) fresh thyme leaves, picked and roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- ¾ cups (180ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups (200g) baby arugula, washed
- ¼ cup (60g) pecans, toasted and chopped
- ¼ cup (65ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) honey
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (240g) goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, thyme, ¼ cup of olive oil, salt and pepper and rub the mixture on both sides of the lamb chops. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat the BBQ over high heat, and remove the chops from the fridge. Let come to room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the honey, Dijon and lemon juice and stream in the rest of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the lamb chops for 2-3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- While the lamb is resting, toss the salad with the vinaigrette, pecans and the goat cheese and serve together.