Grilled Chicken with Watermelon and Feta Salad
Availability varies by market
Creemore Springs Premium Lager
Creemore Springs Premium Lager’s yeasty nose and tasty bready malts remarkably picks up the charred flavours of the grilled chicken.
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) vegetable oil
- ¼ cup (60g) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. (5g) dried oregano
- 1 tsp. (5g) Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. (3g) ground cumin
- ½ tsp. (3g) freshly cracked pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (around 120g each)
- 1½ cups (360g) diced seedless watermelon
- ¾ cup (180g) diced cucumber
- ¼ cup (60g) coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup (60g) diced red onion
- ¼ cup (60g) crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk lemon juice, vegetable oil, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and cumin in a shallow dish; reserve 2 tablespoons on the side for the salad.
- Add chicken to marinade, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and BBQ over medium heat for around 6 minutes per side
- In a large bowl toss the watermelon, cucumber, olives, and red onion with the reserved marinade.
- Sprinkle the salad with feta cheese and serve along side the grilled chicken