Grilled Scallops with Sautéed Tomatoes and Chiles
Availability varies by market
Molson Exports unique hints of caramel and slight touch of corn essence matches perfectly to the sweetness in the scallops and the light heat from the chili.
- 12 large scallops
- ¼ cup (65ml) olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Drizzle some olive oil over both sides of the scallops and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, heat some olive oil over medium high heat and add the garlic and chilies.
- Cook until the garlic begins to turn golden brown and then add the cherry tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes begin to break down and then add the lemon juice and the parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side and serve with the tomatoes.