Grilled Steak with Herbed Butter
Availability varies by market
This beer's wonderful light yeast flavour stands up well with the charred flavour of the grilled steak and its refreshing highlights balances well with the richness of the herbed butter.
- 1 cup (240g) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup (120g) thyme, finely chopped
- ½ cup (120g) rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 thick cut (3 to 4 cm) rib eye steaks
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat BBQ to high heat.
- Combine butter, thyme, rosemary, shallots and lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
- Season steaks generously with salt and pepper and grill for 4 to 5 minutes a side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steaks to a cutting board, tent loosely with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Top the steaks with the herbed butter and serve.