Prosciutto with Honey and Goats Cheese over Toasted Crostini
Availability varies by market
Granville Island Brewing English Bay Pale Ale
The smoky and toasty notes of the Granville Island English Pale Ale help bring out the smokiness of the prosciutto in this dish. The malty sweetness pairs nicely with the honey on the crostini.
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally into 2 centimeter slices
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (240g) ricotta cheese
- 250g prosciutto di Parma
- 2 cups (200g) arugula
- 2 tbsp. (30ml) honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly brush bread slices with olive oil, and bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
- Spread ricotta cheese onto each toasted bread slice, and top with a slice of prosciutto, arugula leaves and a drizzle of honey.