Availability varies by market
Granville Island Brewing False Creek Raspberry Ale
The raspberry flavour of the Granville Island False Creek Raspberry Ale is a perfect complement to the raspberry cheesecake. The light body is also a nice balance to the creaminess of the cheesecake.
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 250g cream cheese
- ¾ cup (155ml) sour cream
- ½ cup (120g) sugar
- 1 tsp. (7ml) vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 45ml 35% cream
- 1 pint of raspberries, washed
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese, sour cream and sugar on low for 30 seconds and then increase speed to medium.
- In a separate bowl, combine vanilla, eggs, yolks and heavy cream and slowly pour into the cream cheese mixture.
- Once combined pour into the graham cracker crust and bake for 1 hour.
- After an hour, turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in for another hour.
- Remove from the oven, top with the raspberries and let cool completely before serving.